Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Desperation

You came into my life as a whiff of fresh air,
Sadly you have left ,
But the fragrance that you brought along ,
Still remains……..so, so strong


When you were with me ,
I almost forgot about the time ,
After u left,
Days have turned agonizingly so, so long.

When you were with me,
we used to dream,
But now that u have gone,
Forget the dream,
I cannot even sleep

When u were with me,
I used to forget the world,
But after u moved on,
Its been difficult to live along

When you were with me ,
I never used to remember you,
But After u departed,
Ur nostalgia still carries along


It was great to be with you,
But without you ,
Life moves on still,
Sure I do miss you ,
But life is greater than you ,
Call it desperation,
Or frustration ,
I gotta live this life wid out you ……………












No comments: