Friday, June 29, 2007

junk!!

I don’t know but I am ahead of all this now. Perhaps I have grown up , perhaps all those boyish and kiddish emotions have vanished at the stage of life where I am these things perhaps have no meaning, from the point where I am standing I can see myself changing I can see myself becoming a success I can see myself growing and I can see myself moving away from you . I am sorry but this is true and I cannot help it, I just cannot be the same again .In front of me lies a world which I have to conquer , a world which offers me challenges , a world which is giving me everything if I can muster the courage and intelligence to grab it but sadly my friend all this I taking me away from you and I apologize for going with the flow , I have a world to conquer but sadly if I have to do it I have to do it alone . I have moved on yes I have moved on knowingly or unknowingly my world has changed and now I have to achieve is nothing but success.

I don’t know why I wrote it but I wrote it – I call it junk call it what u think ? still I dedicate this trash to someone who was very close to me though I was never close to her.
Junk!!
Hey tell me the truth don’t lie in my dreamz I saw you , was it you or not ??
How can I but, forget you ?
how dare I remember you no more ??
but even if it was you it wouldn’t have made a difference
cause when you are near,
I began to shiver,
Seems like I am having a fever,
My voice begins to stammer ,
Feels like running away from there,
My Heart begins to pound harder,
All this makes my friends jeer ,
But I just don’bother,
Cause times that I get to see you are pretty rare ,
aNd I can’t help but ponder
why we aren’t together,
why do we had to move away from each other,
these are the questions for which I have no answer,
I didn’t do anything wrong as far as I could remember,
So will u provide me with an answer ,
for how long will I have to go under this hammer ?
writing all this makes me look like a looser,
but in reality I am just a lonely engineer.

(How many r’s did I use anyone counted ?? )

No comments: