Sunday, July 29, 2007

this one is for you rupali di

I dedicate this poem to you and wish you all the luck for your professional life which I am confident will be as bright as your academic life has been . Thank you for everything
For all d chats we had, for all d suggestions u gave ,for all the motivation it really has been a great experience and I hope things will stay the same forever ….
So here it goes

Fly away

Mama cries as she waves goodbye ,
but even those tears can’t make me stay.
Cause I gotta fly ,
Fly far away .

Yes ma I will miss you 24*7,
But destiny has had its say ,
Even I cry ,
But I gotta fly ,
Fly far away


I have had my moments ,
Ah those wonderful instants ,
You have always been on my side ,
Laughed with me when I laughed ,
And cried with me when I Cried
But I gotta Fly ,
Fly far away

Fly away to a world I know not,
To a world I always dreamt about ,
Ya I am a lil nervous ,
But I know I will overcome all troubles…


With a heavy heart I wave goodbye,
No matter how much I try ,
I can’t help but cry ,
But still I gotta fly
Fly far away ……..

2 comments:

bubbles said...

Thank You... thank u so much sweets....
will miss u lots... everything associated with u... um just speechless.........
wishing u all the very best dear...
meet u soon! love u lots... keep smiling.. n keep rocking..as u always....

umangexuberance said...

i just have one word "WOW"
u have immense talent amit keep the madhuras flowing