Thursday, November 13, 2008

Will it ever be yes ??

A funny thing called love ... This is a conversation between two people ....


The boy says to girl



"I know you love me . I know you do but why are you afraid to tell me . Why do you think about future ? Can't e just live in present ..Don't i have the right to be loved ..to have that special someone ...Can't i ever be fully and trully happy . Do i always have to defeated by this world . Do i always have to be a looser ? Can't i ever have you ?? What have i done so wrong to deserve this ?? Till how long will you test me . Till how long will i have to look at you and say ' there goes the one i love , there goes the one i can really do anything for and there goes the one who just doesnt love me though i love her but then yes i cant force you , its your choice to admit what you have in heart for me because your eyes betray your mind ....they show what you have in your heart. Anyways i am here waiting , waiting till you say you love some one else cause even if you don't love me i do and will keep loving you as long as i am alive "





The girl says " I can't fall in love again . I am not allowed . I don't want to cry again and i don't want to suffer . I like you , you are a nice guy a really nice guy but i can't say yes . I can't go against my mom . I can't offend her and my family . We will always be friends and i will alwyas be there for you but i don't love you infact i cannot love you . "


What can the boy do ? What will be his reply ... will the girl ever say yes ... i am thinking of a plot lets see how will the story unfolds

2 comments:

@nshul said...

donno what to say....
its a real story ...its easy to figure out fr me......
dnt wrry dude...
atleast us bande ko itna toh pta chal gaya that he luvs sm1........
its bettr..
to luv n loose ...than.... to nvr be in luv at all...

lucifier said...

well its fiction in parts ... mixed with a little facts , lets see what happens next