Friday, November 21, 2008

My Big Plan for 2009

Ah !! 2008 is coming to an end we are in late november and well yes its a little too early but i am thinking about next year and the way my life will be changed. What i plan to do. Well first things first next year in may i will be an engineer finally :) four years of hard work culminating to give me these two words to place before my name :D. Anyways ,all the readers must be knowing i have two job offers Torry Harris and Tech Mahindra but since both these companies have not offered joining to my seniors till now :( . So i have decided to study and give CAT in the mean time , who knows what will happen though. I have been confused whether to go for I A S or CAT but as far as I A S goes it don't think i have two subjects for mains right now .That's why i thin CAT is a better option given that i have an year to produce results , i hope i won't change my plan now and work to bell the cat .Maybe this is a veiled opportunity provided to me by god by delaying my joining and allowing me to prepare for CAT . I hope i will make use of it and make my life better , I still think i will sit for I A S someday but that will have to wait. By the way thank you god for 2 placements this year , joining or no joining i am highly obliged , hoping for more of this in future too.

1 comment:

umangexuberance said...

hmmm...big dreams dude
but I know u have it in u to get there
as for me..I am finding it tough enough deciding whether to cook dal or just sit back with a bowl of sizzling maggi for dinner.. :D