Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank you SIR

Well i was coming back after watching the movie Dostana when i meet my tearcher at the ATM.
He was from civil department and did not knew me that well but he knew one of my friends.It was around six and we had to be back in campus by 7 , it usually takes one hour if we come by bus and so we decided to ask our teacher for a lift but seeing she was with her wife we thought otherwise , but he guessed our intentions and offered us the lift himself. Later when we were in car , he said "Mujhe ab bhi yaaad hai in my bachelor days tumhare jaise hii humm bhi teachers ki gaddi ke samne chale jaate thee aur phir agar lift mill jaati to kitne khuss hote thee." Life runs real fast maybe one day i will be at his place giving lifts to someone perhaps a junior telling him about my college days . One day i would have a car and a wife too ...and a lot of memories of these days which are flying like a whirlwind.

No comments: