Sunday, February 10, 2008

Will die without you

i had a dream,
in which there were just me & you,
to me you were my world.
evrybody left us,
but still with you
my world was perfect
then from somewhere came
a monster ,
whom i could not overpower,
he told me he wants to take you
but i decided
i will die
but not let her take you
for i am all but
finished about you
just can't let you go !!
this is for the most beautiful person in my life , i hope we'll be friends forever and the monster will never take you ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work...a very sober way 2 represent ur feelings...keep writing more...

Anonymous said...

hey this monster.com need a refreshn punch.. he he.. juzz move ahead dear.. evrythn wil lie near u..n dun blv in LEAVE AND CHOOSE.. ri8.

Unknown said...

hey this monster.com need a refreshn punch.. he he.. juzz move ahead dear.. evrythn wil lie near u..n dun blv in LEAVE AND CHOOSE.. ri8.