Friday, February 1, 2008

i don't know ??

well this one is one of those posts which wasnt planned at all ,is as spontaneous as it can get. hmm i have been thinking who i am ?? Sounds a little philosophical but then i guess everyone does think about himself at a stage in his life and well i found myself to be an "Overpossesive Idiot" at times , i just love my family, my friends and sometimes i can just do anything for them that crosses the limits of decency , i don't know but i can't just cure this disease of mine , i mean being overpossesive for family is fine but for friends i don't think so cause at the end of day everyone has their own lves and maybe they don't like you to interfear in their lives ??
I want to shutup all my emotions inside me and act like a stone but i can't i just can't . I don't know but if i don't cure this cancer maybe i will suffer someday . God knows what will happen if future but i hope things fall my way .

No comments: