Saturday, February 16, 2008

Not Afraid AnyMore


Ya the monster is there but i am not afraid anymore , i mean i can't stop anyone from liking anyone . All i can do is open my heart up and leave the rest to the person upstairs , so i dont fear the monster anymore .

so this is what i scribbled some days ago on my cell , thats what i am half of my writings are first done on my cell my NokiA 1100 --- really love you . u r my notepad

coming back to the lines

So many things go through my mind ,
when i think of you,
how will it be with you,
what will i do without you
in the end
i am just happy to know you ...

yup , whatever has to happen will happen , life will move on it doesn't stop for anyone but i'll always be there for her

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

gypsy said...

cmin back after a long tym....have lots to catch up...

:) happy scribblin...