Thursday, December 27, 2007

Letter to Santa

DEAR Santa,

Last few days I have been thinking, and I have been thinking hard about why I feel so alone and so helpless at times. Why I feel that ‘nobody cares’ and mystically enough I have been coming up with joyful answers. I believe that it doesn’t matter if no one cares cause I have a loving family which cares and that’s what I need everything else at the moment is materialistic. There have been some failures in last few months which have heart breaking but despite that my heart, mind body and soul wants me to try once again and so will I. Often I have quietly accepted thing lying down , I have silently said to myself “ You Can’t have Everything In Life” and moved on but na not this time. I believe it is time to rise up and fight. I believe it’s the time to give it a whole hearted try ,cause five to ten years down the lane I would not like to cry over lost opportunities. I think its time to shed all my inhibitions ,all my fears and be reborn . Revitalized with a new verve to take on the challenges this world has to offer. It will be tough times I know and I will miss you my friend , but I guess I will overcome it cause there are people who stand behind me like a rock and I know no matter what the situation is they will always be there, Thank you god and Thank you my Family.
Ok so here is my new year resolution that whenever I am down I will remember my family and day to myself well do hell with this world , I will do live for them ,and above all I will live for myself. I know all through these 19 years of existence I have held myself back , I have underestimated my abilities but from now on I promise myself to give it a shot no matter what the result it. After all its my life and I want my decisions to shape it. So all I can say is it would have been great if you would have been here with me my estranged friend ,but even if you are not life isn’t that bad . Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hope this is one of the most successful years of my life and to all those people who cared to read this well hope you have a great year too .
Cheerz !!!

by Santa
I hope i keep my promises

No comments: