Friday, January 4, 2008

First Post!! 2008

Happy New year everyone, hmm its 10:57AM on January 1, 2008 and look what I am doing , I am blogging again , but those of you think I don’t have time for anything else can go for a walk I am blogging cause all through the torrid times my blog has been my best friend, its in my blog where I like to pour open my heart, it has everything of me. Everything that I would like to write …. Ok so coming to 2008 well I have been waiting for this year since the day I entered college. This is the year I get to write CAT. This is the year when I get to face campus and ya I have to do well , Life Is About to CHANGE and I hope things will go my way and as far as that special one is concerned ,I hope I will find u this year .

But whatever happens I promise myself that I will not give up on myself or my life, I will remain optimistic and though things may get a bit dull I would not give up my spark . 2008 I promise you that you’ll be one of that year in which I will really work hard without expecting anything, I will enjoy each and everything I do and live “this very moment” to best of my Abilities. If anything is got to be done its “got to be done NOW. Its now OR Never.” …. Rock on\m/ and winding this up with a quotation from Father Ambrose D’Souza “IF IT’S GOING TO BE IT’S UPTO ME.” I remember each and every word sir and yes if I want it I will do it, no question about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey all the very best for Mission Possible-2008. Our wishes are there with you dear. Nice to see so much of motivation and enthu. believe me, it did spark up ma enthu as well.
Common do it amit.... ur onto the track... just crack it all!!! Lots of love.... :)

AG said...

heyaa
read ur blog after a long time
luck for cat
cheers
:)