Thursday, December 6, 2007

DREAMS

Tagged

Neha tagged me. Earlier Umang also tagged me but I was a lil busy so couldn’t reply . I am sorry ,but here I am free . I am at home these days and having all day at my disposal . The world it seems has come to a halt.
After all those hectic exams it is a relief but more importantly its time I must utilize for preparing myself for placements coming up in February. I hope I will enjoy my self at the campus.
Anyways coming back to tag , you have to tell about your dreams . Now I am a day dreamer , all day I think about my dreams . Sometimes , I want to start my own business by opening a Small Stock Analyzing Company which helps people become rich by giving them advice on which stocks they should buy . Other times I would like to try a hand at the services sector , taking on lease the cafeteria of my college and running it 24*7 . Make no mistake about it I will yield a turnover of 50 – 60 lakhs annually ,given the lack of any good restaurants in the vicinity of my college but of both of these things to happen , I need to do Mba from a good college and that’s what my dream is . With cat only a year away I dream of making it to one of the premier instis like in the iim’s and having a challenging time there . Its not going to be easy but then that’s how dreams are meant to be . They are meant to push you , till you reach the pinnacle isn’t it??

I have lived a life in these instis ,through all the pictures , one of my friend is in iim –a ,and he is my constant inspiration . I hope one day I’ll be there too , hmmm so much for the professional dreams .
On a personal level nothing gives me more satisfaction the writing , I would love to be a writer perhaps write a column occasionally for a newspaper sometime in future . Dreams … hmmm
What a feeling it would be that millions of people are reading what u wrote and that’s putting a smile on their faces !! What you write makes them forget all their troubles for a few moments . or gives them courage to stand up and fight back .

I also have a dream to open an Ngo which will help all street children by educating them . This is the thing I want to do , and for this I need money and my business I hope ,will be providing me with funds.What else ?? I have a lot of dreams I can go on till eternity but yaa I dream about finding that one special person people call “ LOVE”. Yup one day I would like to be crazy about someone ,love someone so much that I can put my existence on hold for that person .
Last but not the least I would like to fulfill every expectation my mom and dad have from me . Mom you are my rock , you have really been with me through my tough times , and I assure you one day you’ll be very Proud of me ---Luv you.

Thanks neha , if you hadn’t tagged me I would have never written these things down and this is the sort of post I really needed to write to push myself at this hour .

2 comments:

gypsy said...

:) thanx for replyin...

hmmm...well even i hav this DREAM of openin a home to take care of street children and orphans...
who knows...we may end up fulfillin them....

all the best for urs...:D

bubbles said...

Hey sunny... Surely you'll end up fulfilling all your dreams.
Ur special in every way dear... n u'll end up doing evrything in a special way n that too with flying colors....
n you know what...
we are proud of you chap!
all the best for all your dreams...:)