Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thoughts

I think ,you think and will all think i also thought and these are my thoughts . I dont know about you but i like ths poem , again composed when i was ill ... and taking a holiday



I thought you and me ,
together we had a future,
little did i knew
that the present would betray me
when i found you ,
i thought i found someone ,
different from everyother one

hurt i am now to realise ,
you can never be that "special one "
i thought tomorrow belonged to you and me,
pained i am to know that we couldnt even survive today's Melee
And i know its not your fault ,
but can't blame myself either ....
after i met you i thought,
" that never ending "search has finally ended ,
who was i to know?
that i stand to lose ,
the mental peace and contenment
i had earlier

No comments: