Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just Life

Two and a half years are over , just one & half more and i will be out of college . Ready to take on the World , a computer engineer ...... I dont know who deserves the degree me or my parents who are really paying huge bucks to see me as an Engineer . Coming back to college ya i can still remember distinctly the first day , when i got up and went to temple and then started on this journey . Seems like yesterday , when i had to wish everybody , and look at the irony the same place i am sitting down and writing this peice ,i was ragged ,not ferociously but yes i was ragged .

Then came that Great War of first sem , and it was over soon . I have enetered the second , and had a wake up call when my roomie decided to shift his room , SO i shifted my Hostel to H -4 . Secod sem was masti time never touchedmy books still remeber that black friday when this Prof caught me copying and assigned me a D grade , tha grade will be in my grade sheet forever . Anyways third sem came ......
more on this later
A fitting reply to my infirmity , anyways moving on i had a new partner

No comments: