Saturday, October 6, 2007

False Alram

All those who read my last post must have thought that i am back and were eagerly wanting me to write a post real soon but that was nott possible , Just when i thought that i was alright and back to bussiness the doc had some real bad news in store anyways i m fine now and this time even the doctor thinks so .

My illness made me visit delhi and i have a lot to say about my visit . First of all , everyone of us should thank god that we are all fit and dont have to visit the hospitals everyday . I had to go to a hospital recently and i was amazed to see the number of people there and this was a private hospital so i am amazed what a government hospital would be like . Tjhere were scpres of people waiting to get treated and i really thank god that my ailment is not that serious .

Secondly i wana talk about health i dont know about you but i always neglected my health for no definite reasons . I always cursed the food of mess and that made me ill too . Anyways for all those of you who identify with me i just have a request Please eat healty in order to live healthy . My non seriousness about food got me into trouble and everyone in my family was worried too . I had to miss the very exams that i was preparing for . I dnt know what repurcussion its gonna have further but still i am happy that finally i am healthy enough to
live a normal life .

Anyways more on all this stuff a little later .. wwhen i get back to college

1 comment:

bubbles said...

God Bless you with a healthy life dear...
plz take care of yourself....
love you:)