Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am Lost

 I don't know what to post here . Does this blog belong to me ??  I am coming here to scribble something after a very very long time and i am all but lost. I don't know but the going has been tough for me as far as cat preparations are concerned . I am just not doing anything and its depressing for me . As far as joining is concerned no good news on that front either , and i am just getting myself into a mess sitting at home IDLE doing nothing but orkutting , chatting .......


They say when you want something badly you work for it with all you have then why am i resigning to this fate i just cant understand this. There is so much to work for , there is so much to do and i am here wasting my time like an idiot . 

I will have to give me a reason for working hard . I would have to take my decisions , have confidence in myself and start working else i will be screwed. I will have to work according to a plan and that's what i will be doing now . I am not a looser and will never accept defeat i will keep on trying no matter what the end result is this i promise myself.  I will have to enjoy whatever i am doing.

Lets start all over again and be sincere in this attempt....


1 comment:

sunshine said...

dont worry sir.. it happens.. it smtimes feel like ur life s a complete mess bt d annoyin thing s dat u know how to come out of dis mess bt u just cant make urself to work for it..
i think it wud b not easier bt a bit comforting if u prepare along wid sm1 else.. kinda group study though the group members wil b distant.. 'coz it all comes to d point dat most of us r "dhakka maro" kinda person(includin me :)) so we need sm1 to encourage n guide us while we ourselves do d same for others..

its jus a phase..i know easier for me to say dat! bt evrythn wil b fine later..