Monday, May 18, 2009

i will rise

i will rise 

for no one else but myself 

i will prove myself 
to satiate no one else 
but myself 

One day i will have what ever i desire and all world will be at my feet . Just wait and watch and for all those who mock me well so called friends it will be you who will be the ones congratulating me.

I will make it to the top of the ladder and fulfill all my dreams no matter how much i bleed , how much i sacrifice , how much pain i have to go and how may tests i have to take. 

I will not give up, till i prove myself . Yes i am special and i am unlike all of you and i will prove it to you and if not i will rather die trying than accept defeat. 

Give up never 
Fight for yourself forever 
for its the fighter who wins 
and even if he dies 
his soul rests in peace. 

This is my story , my life , my struggle , and my pursuit of destiny . I just know one aim , one lakshay . The battle has begun , the shots are being fired I have to perform and scale the mountain or die trying . I am a soldier who knows only victory, whatever it takes to get there i have to give. 

1 comment:

umangexuberance said...

yes u definitely will rise
just keep going your way :)