Wednesday, April 11, 2007

confused & jumbled up ??

hmm thats howz life is right now confused and jumbled up . i dont know whats going through me i am about to lose it ?? i dnt knw maybe i am but i dnt care lets just get throught it . let all d wrath and anger come to the fore , let me break and fade atleast i wll have peace then .........
"jinxed " is what i feel now .. but i will rise and i will have to move on i cant lie down by this one problem can i?? there are things to be done this java project thing is getting to my head gotta start it then there is cat there are so many thing and i am not just on the button , i am not on d track , gotta move on and prove myself ...........

i will and i can no one can stop me and no one will, i promise myself that i will lift myslf up and fightback , the more u try to get me down the more will i rise up,
the more u make me cry the more will i laugh ,
lets see how has the last laugh you or me ?????

its me vs u ?? and this time u will lose no matter what because i have no other option ...
the world fcked me up , but i dnt care now , but its time you start to care else i will fuck u and fuck u hard !!!!

all the people who come here and read the things i write well i " thank you all " this is what i really am , this is all of me !!! everything is right from the core of my heart !!!

1 comment:

lucifier said...

looks like i won !!