Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life these days

I don’t know where I am going , sometimes I feel that I am running against the crowd , other times I feel I am let behind. There are a plenty of emotions flowing in me drowning me at times , engulfing me not letting me rest in peace. I feel let down  infact maybe I let myself down .I don’t know what future has in store for me . They say hardwork pays but I don’t know why am I refusing to work hard, I am all but broken.I missed y chances yea right I did but I don’t wana miss them anymore. I want to work hard and make things better than what they presently are. I feel frustrated sometimes , sometimes cheated, I am aimless sometimes .

I have always believed that at the end of long dark tunnel there is light I hope I will make it through this time. I don’t know how much abilities I have to make through this tests, I feel let down yea I have let myself down till now. No one else has to be blamed for this but maybe all this is for something good . If I can make it through life will be good . After all diamond was once a hunk of coal which stood its ground and never gave up .I am not going to accept defeat nay, never ever till I die . I will fight and fight courageously till I make it through. I am no quitter , I am winner and I will prove this to myself.

Times come times go and things change , I will win yes I will survive and come out of this for hardwork never goes waste.

I have dared to dream now I will dream to dare .

No comments: