Monday, September 15, 2008

Run AWAY ?

Have you ever had this urge to run away from a task , a place , a person or from yourself ?? Well
i am having it . I want to run away from myself , i want to run away form this place , i want to run away yes but i don't know where i want to go ??? I don't know why i am stuck here in a paradox , i don't know what exams i have to give ?? I don't know what requests i have to fulfill i don't know what questions i have to answer and i don't know why i am like this ??
All i know is somewhere inside me their is a fighter who just doesn't want to let me run , who still gives me hope , who still wants to see me as a winner even after defeat and more defeats , their is this someone who wants me to fight and i will listen to him and walk again , for no matter what life for me is TRYING AND TRYING TILL YOU SUCCEED .........

1 comment:

@nshul said...

thts the spirit.......