Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Live & let live


Live and Let live this is the new motto of my life after some incidents which happened between me and my friends recently . I don't know how i became so involved in thir life that i forgot i had a life of my own too ........


i dont know why but ya i am sorry as it turns out to be you often end up becoming what you hate becoming the most,maybe the same thing happened with me but now i have realised my mistakes and i think i will not be that overpossesive idioot anymore who is giving his advices to everybody even when no body needs it .


Anyways these days these has been a lot of focus on my hairstyle so i would like to mention it here that ya i paid 350 bucks for it but the past part is i m loving it ,though at that time it thought the barber overcharged and made a fool out of me . Some of my friends got inspired and got a hair style themselves but i wil like to tell you mine's the best ... cause i am the best he he ;)

Some lessons are thought by life itself ,yup i will remember this and try to mind my own life ....
Added a pic ...so you can all see where the 350 bucks went

1 comment:

Priyanka Tadipatri said...

Hehe.... Cool post, dude. And a cool hairdo too! ;)

P.S.: Thanx for being on my page :)