Sunday, March 25, 2007

what do i want from life ???

hmm what do i want from life ??
Well lets see , perhaps after the end of this blog i will be able to get the answers ..........

I suppose everyone wants someone from their life , some people want money , some want love ?? some fame , some power , some friends??

I am no different i want all these too . may be respect and power is what i want utmost .....

I want that people respects me for what i am , dont tell me to do this and that . They better mind there own fuking bussiness , i want people understand that everyone here had d right to lives way he wants too and thats it .

I want power ya , i do so when anyone wrogs me i can wrog him twice or maybe thrice so that i can help poor peopl living out there get a decent life , so that i can change d life of some ppl out there .

i want the power to create a difference in others life ........

last but not d least i want a true friend, a friend who understands me and supports me but he or she can wait .

hmm and it will not be complete without telling you this

i want to ell d cat yeah thats wht i want to do

man i know its a lil tough but still i wannt it ............
i wanna feel d best wana know what ma country has to offer at d utmost level......

hey this is all i want maybe or maybe not ??

Still this life is a paradox , a dilemma perhaps thats why it is so , so interesting !!!

No comments: